Shroff Eye Hospital is India's First Eye Hospital accredited by the Joint Commission International (USA) since 2006. Shroff Eye is also India's first and only Wavelight Concerto 500 Hz LASIK center. Shroff Eye has stood for excellence in eye care since 1919. A firm commitment to quality is at the heart of all services provided at our centers at Bandra(W) and Marine Drive, Mumbai.
The Process which you will follow is:
- Registration (valid for new patients) at the front desk
Examination by our Optometrist includes:
- Detailed history and Visual Acuity Test
- Refraction Test
- IOP (Intra-Ocular-Pressure) test for Glaucoma screening
- Colour Vision test for colour blindness
- Stereopsis Test for Depth Perception
- Extra Ocular Muscle evaluation
- Confrontation Test for Field of Vision
- Dry Eye Test (Schirmer’s Test)
- Dilation drops (monitored by our Nurse): Will take between 20-25 minutes to completely dilate your eyes for the retinal check
- Further examination with our ophthalmologist – Slit lamp examination for cornea and Fundus examination for retina
- Treatment Plan
- Patient needs to be 12 years of age or above
- Those using soft contact lenses have to be off-lenses for atleast 3 complete days before their consultation appointment.
- After dialation, your eyes will be hazy for a few hours and we request you not to drive back home by yourself.
- If there is any abnormality, further testing or therapy will be advised accordingly.