Shroff Eye Hospital is India's First Eye Hospital accredited by the Joint Commission International (USA) since 2006. Shroff Eye is also India's first and only Wavelight Concerto 500 Hz LASIK center. Shroff Eye has stood for excellence in eye care since 1919. A firm commitment to quality is at the heart of all services provided at our centers at Bandra(W) and Marine Drive, Mumbai.
Your eye appointment will be with either Dr Anand Shroff, Dr Ashok Shroff or Dr Rahul Shroff, depending on your eye condition – for cataract, LASIK, Glaucoma,Squint, Keratoconus or Retina problems. The appointment can be scheduled in Bandra West on +91 02266921000 or Marine Drive on +91 02222814077, Mumbai.
Details of the appointment is as follows:
The process which you will follow in our hospital is:
- Registration (valid for new patients)
- Detailed History and Preliminary Check up with our Optometrist
- The Optometrist checks the patient for IOP (Intra-Ocular Pressure)
- Dilation Drops: Will take between 20-45 minutes to completely dilate your eyes for the retinal check
- Further examination with our Ophthalmologist who examines the cornea, retina, lens etc.
- Billing at Front Desk
- Patients using soft contact lenses have to be off -lenses for at least 3 complete days before their consultation appointment.
- After the dilation, your eyes will be hazy for a few hours and we request you not to drive back home yourself.
Meanwhile if any specific reports are available with you, please scan and email the same to have a better understanding of your eye condition to email@example.com